Probably, most of us know how to check MEPCO bills online; but do you know how can you get your MEPCO bill history? Now, you can check your MEPCO old bill history online to compare the cost of electricity, tariff amount, Government taxes, or total electric units consumed of the current and previous months? At mepcoonlinebills, we maintain the record of the previous MEPCO bills for Multan Electric Power Company consumers. Here, you can easily access your MEPCO old bill anytime and anywhere.
However, remember, we can generate your previous MEPCO bill history only if you have already checked your respective month’s previous bills here. So, if you are visiting this site for the first time, make sure to check your recent bill so that we may save the record of your old bill history in our local server database. Remember, we can only provide data of the previous Multan electricity bills that are formerly checked at Mepcoonlinebills.com.
Let’s have a look at how you can quickly check your MEPCO bill history online!
How to Check MEPCO Bill History Online?
Checking MEPCO old bills online is now quite easy and time-saving. You need to follow the below simple steps to get your MEPCO bill payment history quickly:
- MEPCO electricity users can check their previous bills at the official website of MEPCO via reference number or consumer ID. You can also visit mepcoonlinebills.com (an unofficial MEPCO website).
- Enter your 14-digit reference # mentioned at the top of your electricity bill to check the latest MEPCO bill.
- To get the record of MEPCO previous bills, click the Check History button.
- Keep in mind, you can only get MEPCO bill history if you’ve previously checked your MEPCO bills of previous months from this website.
- You will see your monthly electricity duplicate bills of the previous months along with due date at the screen in no time.
Why Should I Check MEPCO Old Bill History Online?
Keeping a thorough check on your MEPCO electricity bill history is highly important due to the following reasons:
- You can find any incorrect calculation in your recent month’s bill amount. If your bill needs to be revised, submit a complaint immediately at MEPCO complaint numbers.
- You can compare your monthly energy usage and per unit electricity cost of the previous bills to manage your electricity consumption.
- You can get insights regarding updates in fluctuations of energy prices and current tariff rates.
- Due to an efficient MEPCO online bill history check system, you don’t need to keep the bill hard copies for several months.
- Through this, MEPCO consumers can find a potential reason behind a sudden rise in total electricity units consumed in the current month; an error in meter connection, faulty wiring, or electricity theft.
Getting your MEPCO bill history online is much easier now. You can access your each month’s previous bill by entering your bill reference number. However, do let us know if you can’t find the record of your old bills here. Contact us and describe your issue in detail. We are 24/7 available to resolve your queries.