Multan Electric Power Company (MEPCO) offers an efficient Customer Care System to provide customers with a high-quality and uninterrupted electricity supply. However, sometimes MEPCO may face unpredicted and long-term flaws, causing customers to suffer frustration. Therefore, the company has developed a well- systematized MEPCO complaint cell, where you can easily register your electricity-related issues online or offline. MEPCO staff is available 24/7 to resolve your issues on a priority basis. So, let’s have a detailed overview of MEPCO Complaint numbers and its complete system!
How MEPCO Complaint Cell Help Customers Resolve Electricity Issues?
MEPCO complaint cell is an organized system for resolving customers’ electricity-related issues. It provides an online solution for Multan electricity consumers to submit their complaints online in a well-managed way. Besides that, the MEPCO team also tracks the status of each complaint and coordinates with relevant staff members for a quick solution.
How to Register MEPCO Complaint Online?
Submit MEPCO Online Complaint through PITC Portal
For online complaint registration, MEPCO consumers can submit their complaints through an online complaint form at the Power Information Technology Company’s official website. Here, you need to fill out the application form in the below-mentioned steps:
- Add your Reference Number, CNIC, or Mobile Number in the input field and select your account type. Click the Search icon in the display; after that, you will see the number of connections linked to that particular information.
- Select the particular account for which you need to file your complaint. All the personal details of that account will be displayed in the ‘Customer Information’ section, including Name, Contact Number, Email, CNIC, and Home Address.
- Next, you will see the ‘Complaint Details’ Section, where you will add the address of your nearest place, choose the complaint category and type, and type your complaint.
- You may also add the images as proof of your problem. Press the ‘Register Complaint’ Icon to finish the complaint submissions process at PITC Portal.
File MEPCO Complaints Via The Ministry of Energy (Power Division)
The Government of Pakistan has provided various online complaint registration methods where you can quickly submit the detail of your electricity-related issues. One of those ways is filing your complaint online at the official website of the Ministry of Energy (Power Division), Government of Pakistan. Follow the below steps to proceed with the online complaint registration process:
- Visit the link https://power.gov.pk/ and click on the ‘Complaints’ tab.
- An online form will appear on the screen where you will enter your personal information, including name, email I’d, contact number, city, and home address.
- Next, you will add your bill Reference Number mentioned on your duplicate MEPCO bill.
- Choose MEPCO from the list of Distribution Companies and select the Sub Division.
- Select the Nature of Complaint from the options where you will find the issue for which you want to submit a complaint, such as extra billing, electricity theft, faulty line, or low voltage problem.
- Finally, type your complaint in the provided space and press the ‘Submit’ icon. Your online MEPCO complaint has been submitted.
Use Roshan Pakistan App
The Ministry of Energy Power Division has recently launched an app to address customer complaints online. Scroll down below steps to learn how you can use Roshan Pakistan App:
- Go to Google Play Store and search for Roshan Pakistan App. Install the app on your mobile phone.
- The app display will show different options, including load management, CNIC registration, complaint lodging, billing information, and bill calculator.
- Choose your complaint category and type. Add your Reference Number, name, mobile number (e.g., 923001234567), nearest place, and complaint details.
- Click the ‘Register Complaint’ icon to finish the procedure. A ‘Ticket Number’ will be provided to track your complaint status online.
MEPCO Online Complaint Registration through Email
Multan electricity consumers can lodge their MEPCO complaints at the regional level at the following Email addresses:
|Complaint Center Multan||[email protected]|
|Complaint Center Bahawalpur||[email protected]|
|Complaint Center Rahim Yar Khan||[email protected]|
|Complaint Center Sahiwal||[email protected]|
|Complaint Center Muzaffargarh||[email protected]|
|Complaint Center Vehari||[email protected]|
|Complaint Center DG Khan||[email protected]|
|Complaint Center Bahawalnagar||[email protected]|
If your issues don’t resolve appropriately, then you may also send an email to [email protected].
Regional MEPCO Complaint Numbers
MEPCO distributes power supply to all the rural and urban areas under its jurisdiction. The consumers can discuss their electricity-related issues or lodge complaints at Division, Sub Division, and regional levels. Therefore, you can call 118 or MEPCO helpline numbers directly to discuss any billing error or unscheduled load-shedding and get information about New Connection installation or bill payment. Moreover, you may also contact:
- MEPCO Head Office Address: Mepco Complex،, Khanewal Rd, Mepco Colony, Multan, Punjab, Pakistan
- MEPCO Helpline Numbers: 061-9220313, 061, 9220314, 061-9220315
- MEPCO Multan Complaint number: 0800-63726
- Send an SMS to 8118
Moreover, below is the list of contact numbers of different MEPCO regions for lodging your complaints:
|MEPCO Region||Contact Number|
|Rahim Yar Khan||068-9230160|
|Dera Ghazi Khan||064-9239229|
Telephone Directory MEPCO
MEPCO is a leading Distribution Company in Pakistan that allows its customers to lodge complaints offline and online. If your query doesn’t resolve via online complaint portals, you can directly call the following Circles’ contact numbers available at the official website of MEPCO at http://www.mepco.com.pk/:
|Designation||Office Contact Number||MEPCO Complaint Number|
|S. E Operation||9220258||9220273|
|SDO, Gulberg Area||9330559||9330558|
|SDO, Piran Ghaib Area||6774272||6774272|
|R. O. SR Alam||9220194||9220193|
|Designation||Office Contact Number|
Dera Ghazi Khan Circle
|Designation||Office Contact Number|
|Assistant Director (Admin/HR)||9260229|
Types of MEPCO Customer Complaints
When it comes to MEPCO electricity complaints, there can be different types of issues that consumers may encounter. Here are some common types of electric complaints:
This type of complaint arises when consumers receive unexpectedly high MEPCO electricity bills. This kind of billing dispute may occur due to wrong meter reading, faulty meter connection, or incorrect tariff calculation.
Also Read: How to apply for MEPCO bill correction?
The poorly managed electricity supply may cause voltage fluctuation (0ver-voltage or low-voltage), that result in overheating or even permanent damage to the electrical appliances.
Faulty Meter Connection
Meter-related complaints occur when electricity meters are faulty, not recording power consumption appropriately, or require maintenance. Consumers may report the issues and request meter testing, replacement, or repair.
Power outages involve frequent or prolonged disruptions in electricity supply. This issue may arise due to faults in the distribution network, uncontrolled voltage, poor infrastructure, or unscheduled maintenance.
Slow and inefficient Customer Services
This category pertains to poor Customer Service experience, delayed response time, or unsatisfactory collaboration with Customer Care Representatives. The consumers can discuss such issues at the nearest MEPCO office or directly call 118.
Being responsible citizens of Pakistan, we should report any suspicious activity of electricity theft in our surroundings. MEPCO follows strict policies to avoid direct hooking and power-theft activities. Therefore, MEPCO Multan requests its consumers to contact the Customer Care Representative at 0800-84338 to complain.
You can register your MEPCO complaint by following the above ways for any electricity-related issues, such as false meter readings, incorrect billing, electricity theft, or unscheduled load-shedding. MEPCO staff will monitor your issue and resolve it on a priority basis. However, if you still have any queries, contact us here.