MEPCO bill SMS registration service facilitates electricity consumers to receive SMS alerts for their latest energy bills through their mobile phones. Now, you can check your monthly electricity consumption bill and payment details for 2023 through your MEPCO-registered phone number and any mobile network in Pakistan. Also, you can check your online mepco bills by just entering the 14-digit reference number at the provided space and clicking on ‘Check Bill Now’ to get the latest bill.
Through SMS service, Multan Electricity Power Company provides a free-of-cost and instant message notification system to all Pakistan Bijli consumers at each billing cycle.
The MEPCO SMS notification service is easy to use and time efficient to stay updated regarding your consumer bill amounts, due date, and other details. Therefore, avoid frequent visits to MEPCO Customer Care Centers and get a quick notification through MEPCO bill SMS registration service.
MEPCO Bill SMS Registration for Consumer Bill Alerts
MEPCO is striving to build user-friendly digital interaction with its valued customers. With MEPCO’s new SMS bill check service, it’s now easier to stay updated on your monthly electricity bill via your mobile phone. You can now receive your bill through text message anywhere or anytime.
WAPDA consumers can avail this text message facility to check their electricity bills online by registering their mobile numbers against their meter numbers or 14-digit bill reference numbers. After that, they will start receiving their monthly power consumption bills and their due dates via SMS every month.
How to Subscribe for MEPCO SMS Registration?
Follow the below-mentioned few simple steps to subscribe to the MEPCO SMS registration for power consumers:
- Visit the site for MEPCO bill SMS registration.
- Enter your bill Reference Number mentioned in your consumer bill copy.
- Enter your mobile phone number as 92xxxxxxxxxx in the provided space.
- Click on Submit tab to proceed or reset the button in case of any mistaken entry.
- Upon clicking submit, your mobile number will be registered in the MEPCO record and you will start receiving recent electricity news and updates on your phone.
How to Check My MEPCO Bill Via SMS Registration?
MEPCO bill check is far easier now than ever. To check your WAPDA bills online through SMS, type a message with your WAPDA registered phone number in the below sequence:
‘MEPB’ <space> ‘STMT No’ < space> ‘Meter No’ <space> ‘Meter Reading Date’ and send this SMS to 46040
Soon after, you will receive a message comprising the details of your current month’s electricity bill amount and its due date.
How to Get Online MEPCO Bill SMS Registration Without Reference Number?
Could not find your bill reference number? Don’t worry! You can still avail free MEPCO bill SMS registration and notification facility by following the below steps:
- Make a call to MEPCO Customer Care Representative to ask for the available options other than the reference no. for availing SMS registration service.
- The MEPCO staff may ask you to use your meter number or consumer ID in place of the reference number.
- Follow the instructions and select the best suitable option for you.
- Shortly, you will get an SMS depicting your current month’s electricity invoice and its due date.
Also Read: Check WAPDA Bill without Reference Number
Benefits of MEPCO SMS Registration Service
Following are the major objectives and key benefits of availing monthly MEPCO SMS subscription:
- Service is free-of-cost and available 24/7.
- A convenient way to stay updated for checking and paying monthly utility bills.
- Helps you manage your electricity consumption by providing a detailed overview of the duplicate copy.
- Regular SMS alerts can help you avoid delays in bill payments.
Registering your mobile number for getting consumer bill SMS alerts and latest updates is quite easy now. Follow the above procedure to get registered in the MEPCO text registration service. After that, you will start getting WAPDA notifications and updates from the next month’s billing cycle.
However, if your mobile number is not activated yet in MEPCO record or you’re not receiving SMS alerts on time, submit a complaint in the MEPCO office or contact MEPCO Helpline. You can also Contact Us directly for any queries.